the best moments of this planet have gone unshot ...
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Sphere
This is one gift from a Liontailed macaque in Silent valley, threw on us during photographing the troop, relishing the memory here :-) This has got selected for an exhibition on "contrast" here :-) Thanks to the LTM !!!
Karthik :-) Actually the macaque which was feeding on this fruit high in tree, threw the fruit just on my lens as I was photographing the troupe. In memory of that only, I picked up that fruit, asked a friend to hold and photographed, otherwise I wouldnt have photographed it right there :-) One way the inspiration roots from the macaque :-D
5 Comments:
cool.. congrats :)
congrats to the LTM and you :-)... nice shot
Thanx Satz and naikutti :-)
wat exactly is the macaque doing here...? Beautiful anyway..
Karthik :-) Actually the macaque which was feeding on this fruit high in tree, threw the fruit just on my lens as I was photographing the troupe. In memory of that only, I picked up that fruit, asked a friend to hold and photographed, otherwise I wouldnt have photographed it right there :-) One way the inspiration roots from the macaque :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home