Thanx Satz ! Yes I too felt the same; but i couldnt get one like this with its head - it was too active to post - though i got one - it ws out of focus n whiskers werent focussed like this...Probably the ears wouldhve caught more attenshun, if head was there.. ?
Cat's always have that nimble agility which i dearly admire. There's this cat in my compound. For the past 2 weks I have been trying to get a particular shot but as soon as I come in it's sught I just scurries off...
3 Comments:
Cool shot with diff angle.. nd b'ful eyes :-)
Dont u think it shd be looking gud with it's head in frame?
Thanx Satz ! Yes I too felt the same; but i couldnt get one like this with its head - it was too active to post - though i got one - it ws out of focus n whiskers werent focussed like this...Probably the ears wouldhve caught more attenshun, if head was there.. ?
Cat's always have that nimble agility which i dearly admire. There's this cat in my compound. For the past 2 weks I have been trying to get a particular shot but as soon as I come in it's sught I just scurries off...
Post a Comment
<< Home