Thursday, April 07, 2005

staring fascination

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I just tried posting one pic- this is altered pic since the bg was too distracting - she is a spotted owlet who sits in front of the window in my office ! This is the lastest altered pic i am posting, I dint get the feel of photography in this !

3 Comments:

Blogger Sathish N said...

It looks gud..
May be if u cld hav croped the pic.. it cld have been gud.. that depends on ppl.. some ppl dont like to crop the pic..

Did u blur the background? It doesnt look like altered pic..
Do u hav the color?

April 07, 2005 9:47 PM  
Blogger armadillo said...

Thanx Satz, yes it dint click me to crop it (dumb me) but it looks farbetter after cropping, still i prefer offcentre objects; i did soft focus and BW.Thats it !
I will try to post the cropped color! The pansy was purposefully shot with the other wing blurred to get a feel of "eyes" :-(
I have taken shots the way you had described too...
Thanx a bunch for the photobucket suggstn.
Bye and cheers!!

April 10, 2005 2:59 AM  
Blogger Sathish N said...

ohh okay.. :-)

April 11, 2005 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home